Sunday, August 30, 2009

Keeping Cool



This last week was the hottest week of the year so far. So we did anything we could to make the heat more tolerable (besides keep the A/C running all day). Here are a few pics. of the kids enjoying the misters at Disneyland. We went one morning last week and it was actually very pleasant - - not too busy, but very hot! We haven't been there as a family for a long time, so we took advantage of the time Rod had off. I sure hope the weather cools down soon. I guess I can't complain though because it's been a fairly mild summer (compared to last summer when I was pregnant!!)












Here are a few more photos we took there













Nathan was scared of Mickey and didn't want anything to do with him. Annikka loved Mickey.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I love that you took bathingsuits and let the boys do the misters. So fun!! We need to do that. Both my boys would be in heaven.

Keriann said...

Oh so much fun!! I love that first picture! I can't wait to take James to Disneyland!

Letti said...

HOw fun. It has been hot here and now we get to deal with the smoke.