Saturday, August 22, 2009

Daddy's Girl



It is pretty obvious that both of our kids prefer their dad over me. Annikka always reaches for Rod when she has the choice of going to me or him. She can't contain her excitement whenever he comes home from work...and begins to clap and scream. It's pretty darn cute! Rod seems to be very fond of her too and I don't think she minds the special treatment she gets from her dad :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Jane is the same way with Daryl. When she hears the garage door open she totally flips out.

Holly Walton said...

According to Rod, it's because he feeds the kids a bag of candy for lunch!! :)

Joni said...

I guess Daddys are just more fun than Mommys sometimes. :) Emmett wakes up every morning saying "Daddy Work??"

Tasha said...

So cute! I was laughing on Sunday when you were showing us how if you hold her and Rod comes over she screams for him. Pretty cute!

Mindy said...

Hello, my name is Mindy. I am Cameron Woolf's sister. I actually met you at Cam and Rod's graduation dinner in the park. I admit I was doing a little blog stocking off of Miranda's page and saw your family. ANYWAYS!!! Could you help me? I am taking my family to S. California in a few weeks, we are staying near Del Mar, I think it is Solona Beach. I noticed some pics of your kids at Del Mar. What beaches would you suggest we visit while we are there? Any other great spots to take our boys to? They are 8, 5 and 10 months old. Maybe something off the beaten path? Thanks in advance!!! Here's my email: mindygull@gmail.com