I really can't believe it is already the middle of August. There are so many things I have wanted to post, but I just never got around to it. A few months ago I began writing weekly emails to family members and I couldn't decided if I really wanted to continue "blogging". But I have a renewed desire to blog and to keep in touch with all of you. Here are my favorite pictures from this summer.
Jay Family Reunion in Utah
Camping in the Uintas








Hiking to Timpanogos Caves




Our Stake Pioneer Day Celebration



Annikka with her beloved stuffed animals
Struve family reunion at Lake Tahoe

My padres


Me and my sisters and our babies
A picture of us 1 year ago (all pregnant) at the same beach
Nathan loved fishing with Grandpa


Me and Rod kayaking
My sister Amy visited with her kids back in June. We celebrated her birthday by going to Disneyland...of course, where else would we go? We had a blast when they were here!

Here are some fun shots taken at Del Mar Playa...



...and the Redlands Temple

Enjoying the day at Rod's ER conference in La Quinta
Monday, August 17, 2009
To blog or not to blog???
Posted by Melissa at 3:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Melissa, I love your blog and you have uploaded a lot of pictures. You have been really busy. I love it!! You have had a really busy summer
Love, AMy
Keep blogging!!!
I am glad you are back to blogging! Really glad. I love that you had a baby with 2 of your sisters last year. So fun. I think that was my favorite thing to see because I have just loved having babies with my sisters this year!
finally! i was beginning to think you guys weren't alive. i love all the pics. it seems like residency hasn't been too bad. the cul-de-sac isn't the same anymore. miss you guys.
Post a Comment