Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last weekend was pretty busy. We had fun spending time together as a family. It was the last week of Rod's easy schedule. Now it's back to the grind and being a single parent again. It was sure nice to have a break for once! Now I need to buckle down and study for the family nurse practitioner exam. Here are a few pictures I took at our church luau on Saturday. I tried to capture the kids having a good time but the pictures didn't turn out very great. My camera doesn't take good pictures indoors. The kids loved the music and spent a good portion of the night dancing. It was pretty cute!



2 comments:

Tasha said...

It really was a fun ward activity. The best we have had in the ward so far since we have lived here! I hope they do it again sometime. :)

Miranda said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are growing up so fast! I'm we're not living closer to see it. I heard you might be coming out to visit in March. Hope you can make it - that would be fun!