After taking a year off from working I am FINALLY taking my nurse practitioner boards. Yes, it is rediculous that I have waited this long and now I'm afraid I have forgotten everything I learned in school. I am trying to study every day for at least 3 hrs. but am having a difficult time doing this because of the kiddos. Thank goodness I've had a lot of help though from friends and I cannot say how much I appreciate your kindness. Thank you, Thank you! I am lucky to have such fantastic friends...you are truly a blessing in my life! I probably will not post anything until I am finished with the big exam. Everything else (besides family and my calling) will have to be placed on hold until it's over. Until then...
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good luck as you study. I am happy to watch your kids any time for you so you can get some good studying time in!!
I 2nd Tasha! I'm happy to have playday with your kiddos any (and I do mean ANY) time you need it!
You're going to be great!
Post a Comment