Okay, I know it's been a long time since my last update. I just find myself so busy with other things and blogging usually isn't at the top of my list of things to do. I plan to have more frequent posts in the future though. We are all still alive well. I will start with Annikka who is 7 months old now. I waited until she was exactly 6 months to introduce her to food. She was definitely ready to eat by then! She is our little aggressive eater. It's so nice to have 1 kid who totally loves food! We just adore her so much - - she's such a pleasant little baby who takes a beating from her brother every now and then. Nathan loves his little baby sister and gets so excited whenever he sees her. They are already good pals. Even though they don't play together yet they sure do love spending time together.

She insisted on having dad's spaghetti, not babyfood!
Poor girl - - I let her suck on a pinecone.





3 comments:
AHH Melissa. Annikka is getting so big. She is so cute!!! Don't feel bad about the pinecone, Wesley was eatting pine needles when we were at Mom & Dad's house!!! {not on purpose though :)} I can't wait to see you guys next month & we hope Rod can make it too!! Love ya
Annikka is such a little cutie pie.
I really cannot believe she is already 7 months old. She is truly such a cutie.
Post a Comment