Our little Annikka is already 5 wks. old and I can't believe it! Time just flies by! In a way I don't want my sweet little newborn to grow up. I am reminded of President Monson's talk, "Finding Joy in the Journey" when I think how blessed I am to be a mother. It's taken some adjusting to really enjoy being a full time mom, which I'm sure will be an ongoing process. It may sound weird, but I actually miss going to school and working part-time. I recently decided that I want to be home with my kids though...teaching them and loving them. I don't want to be so busy and caught up in less important things that I don't have time for them. I feel truly blessed to have Nathan and Annikka. They bring me so much joy and happiness! +003.jpg)
+005.jpg)
+020.jpg)
Nathan is a little rough with Annikka sometimes. I find myself wondering "what is wrong with you kid," but then I remember that he is only 2. Other times he is sweet and gentle with her. He really loves to give her kisses...it is sooo sweet!+012.jpg)
It was pretty hot last week on Rod's day off so we headed over to the pool. Even though it was close to 100 degrees outside, the water was still a little cool. It has cooled down since then though - - thank goodness! It really doesn't seem like fall, but the temperature is much better now - - 70s and 80s!+025.jpg)
Those of you who know us are aware of Nathan's never-ending list of allergies. Nathan has been a horrible eater since we first introduced him to food when he was 8 months old. This has been a big stress for me. He has lived on chips, chicken nuggets & fruit cups until now. For the very first time though he is actually voluntariy eating. We actually don't have to coerce him too much to eat... it's quite a change! I recently purchased several allergy cookbooks, which I am excited to use now that he actually wants to eat. Now he gets to eat yummy pancakes, cookies and pizza just like the other kids:)+011.jpg)
Monday, October 13, 2008
She's growing so fast!
Posted by Melissa at 3:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Your kids really are so cute and so good too. I want you to share a good cookie recipe for me that I can make for a snack for nursery because it is Brayden's birthday coming up (in two weeks) and I wanted to bring something in, but something that Nathan can eat too. Let me know. Maybe I will email you about it too. Or email me one of your recipes! I am glad you are finding some good recipes to cook for him. I am sure that is hard!
Post a Comment