Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a pumpkin patch last Friday with Nathan's playgroup. We had a lot of fun there...it's the best pumpkin patch I've ever been to. Although we didn't leave with a pumpkin (because pumpkins these days are so expensive), we sure had a good time. It doesn't look like Nathan is having a good time in some of these photos, but he really did enjoy walking around in the pumpkin patch and getting super dirty!







7 comments:

BradandMelanie said...

This post made me smile because we JUST went to the pumpkin patch too and I was JUST about to post our pics, you'll have to check it out...as soon as I get them up. It sounds like you had a ton of fun - just like we did ;)

Holly Walton said...

Poor little Nathan did he fall down?? He's so cute & Annikka is getting so big!!! Wish we could of gone to the same pumkin patch!!!

Holly Walton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasha said...

You got some really cute pictures. I really loved getting to go too. It is fun to do some fall things even if fall here isn't as "fally" as other places.

Anonymous said...

I had fun too! I love those pics of Nathan crying!! Too cute!

Audra said...

Yeap! you have an adorable family. We actually also had a baby girl on sept 17th. Her name is Sophie.They do grow so fast, don't they? As I said before I'm so happy that we were able to get in touch again. Dale un beso a tus niƱos.

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa - I tagged you. Check out my blog for details.

-"aunt" Nancy