Monday, September 29, 2008

Helicopters, Motorcycles & Trains

It is funny how obsessed Nathan is with helicopters, motorcycles & trains. Every time we leave the house he says "I wan see choo choo". There's a train station nearby so he gets to see them often. Last week Nathan got to watch 3 helicopters land at Loma Linda Hospital. I think he was the happiest kid at the time because he got to go inside each of the helicopters as well. It was fun to watch him because he was so fascinated. He also got to sit on a motorcycle, which made him cry because he thought he was going to fall. He's such a funny boy.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun Melissa! Your baby is so adorable!! I love your blog so I can see all of your cute pictures of your family.

Grandma Jo is coming to see me Friday for a week while Terry & I go to Cancun. My kids are scared. :)

visit my blog sometime. the address is http://www.jettonfamily5.blogspot.com/

-love your favorite aunt in Texas

Tasha said...

That is so cute. I love the pictures of him in the helicopter. You can tell how facinated he is.

Holly Walton said...

Nathan is so cute. I love those pictures of him. One question, where is Annikka....did you leave her at home?!?! jk

BradandMelanie said...

What kid wouldn't love that, it looks like so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I remember going in a helicopter when I was a kid. So much fun!!d010902k

Kira Jay said...

Nathan is cute and getting so big! I love your hair Melissa! It looks super cute on you!