I really wanted to go into labor naturally this time (my induction with Nathan lasted 26 hrs!) but I ended up being induced because I went past my due date again. I packed my belongings the night of the 4th and Rod and I headed to the hospital around midnight. Before leaving I looked at my little buddy (Nathan) sleeping peacefully in his crib and thought to myself, "this is the end". Nathan and I were buddies. We did everything together & we always had fun. I was a little sad that things were about to drastically change. I kissed my little boy on the head and cried all the way to the hospital. I never realized before this moment how much I love my son. I didn't feel like I was emotionallly or physically prepared to endure labor that night. A miracle occurred though and my labor lasted just under 5 hrs. What a relief!!!+197.jpg)
+202.jpg)
+021.jpg)
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
The dreaded induction
Posted by Melissa at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I felt the same way right before Jane was born. I thought that things would change between Vance and me, especially since we had five years alone together. But luckily those feelings have gotten even stronger.
Post a Comment