Just ask anyone who knows me. I have been putting off starting a family blog for some time now. It's something I've been wanting to do for awhile. I guess it has finally reached the top of my to-do list since I see it as a great way to keep in touch with friends & family. So here it is...our first blog.
Timeline: March - August 2008 A whirlwind of events have occurred recently and I just don't know where to begin. In order to catch up (without making it too boring) I have listed the major things we have done so far this year by month. So this first post will be sort of like a photo montage - - hopefully somewhat interesting.
+007.jpg)


9 comments:
Welcome to the club. Hum, cute picture of Nathan... who took it;)
Take care
and we miss you lots!
Sorry we will not be going to cali
but when we do we will call you.
Yay! Blogs are so much fun. Your little boy is such a cutie! Congratulations on the second pregnancy. Hopefully everything will go well for you!
FINALLY! We are so excited to keep up with your life. I would love to see more pictures of your house. You're looking great Melissa. Keep us updated on that little bambina!
Wow! Lots of happenings! Love your blog! Miss you guys. Nathan is so cute. And we're excited about the new one. Can't wait. What a great way to share info. You all look great. And three sisters expecting together! That's the way to do (plus two sisters-in-law; too late to photograph that; oh well). We'll be waiting for progress report. I hope we can wait 'til the baby blessing; we might have to come see her before that, now that you're only eight hours away. Love ya tons, Mom (Jay)
Melissa,
We just had our baby boy Wednesday. How are you feeling? I am going to put a link to your blog on mine. So I can stay in touch. Our blog is therussellfam.blogspot.com
Jen Russell
Love your blog Melissa! I have been feeling a little out of the loop on the goings on in your family to it was nice to catch up on your busy lives!!! Nathan is growing up so fast :)
Add us to your blog www.bradandmelanie.blogspot.com
i am so glad you finally started a blog. it seems like you are a pro already. i hope you are feeling okay. i can't wait to see what your little girl is going to look like. so much fun! we are expecting our second little boy in december. kind of crazy. i'm so jealous that you are living it up in good old cali. we miss you guys.
Hey Melissa! Heard you had your baby. Congratulations!! Be sure and post tons of pictures of her. Still wishing you guys had moved to Texas. Keep me updated.
Hey Melissa! Good job on starting your blog! I hope all is well for you out west. Here is our blog: davidandkelseybarber.blogspot.com
Good luck with everything and make sure you post when you have that little girl!
Post a Comment