Monday, August 18, 2008

August

Happy 2nd Birthday Nathan!
Nathan turned 2 on August 1st. We had fun celebrating his birthday with grandma and grandpa Struve at Lake Almanor. He even got his own special chocolate birthday cake (he usually doesn't get to eat chocolate because of his allergies).


Ready & Waiting You can kind of see how huge my abdomen is in this photo (taken on August 10th w/ my friend Fernanda). I don't think I can possibly get any bigger! I'm 38 weeks along - - so she could come any day now. If I actually deliver on my due date, I will go into labor on labor day - - how appropriate!













Big Bear Lake - We drove up to this lake last night. I was so excited to find out that we live near such a beautiful lake. It's a great escape from the hot summer weather. There is some great camping up there. All we need now is a boat!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay! I love your blog and all the pictures!

Fernanda said...

Nice pictures! I'll have to update my blog as soon as I get back from Panama. It was great to see you this summer! Maybe one of this times we will be able to spend more than just a couple of hours together. Good luck with everything!