I love all the pictures! How did you like Wicked? Aaron and I saw it in New York when we went, and thought it was pretty cool. We really wanted to watch the "Wizard of Oz" afterword to see the connections. I like the "Defying Gravity" song.
Rod & I met 10 years ago in an anatomy lab at BYU. We were friends for a long time before I finally convinced him to marry me. We have been married for 7 years now and I keep reminding myself every day how lucky I am to be his wife. He is such a great husband and father! This is an exciting time in our lives. We have three lovely kids and we are finally done with our schooling - - yipee!!!...well somewhat. Rod is finishing his 3-yr. residency program in southern CA and he will be starting a 1-yr. fellowship in Utah starting this summer. Utah here we come :)
2 comments:
I love all the pictures! How did you like Wicked? Aaron and I saw it in New York when we went, and thought it was pretty cool. We really wanted to watch the "Wizard of Oz" afterword to see the connections. I like the "Defying Gravity" song.
I miss seeing Buddy and Kate play together - she misses him so much!
Post a Comment