We got to go sledding a week ago at one of the resident's property in the mountains. I could not believe there was so much snow up there - - at least two feet!!! We all had so much fun together. We got to play in the swow again today at my parent's home in Susanville. Rod and I drove up here the night of the 23rd so that we could spend Christmas with my family. We made it in a little less than 10 hrs...which is pretty good considering we traveled with 2 kids. I always love coming home. I'll post pics of Susanville when I get back home to SBD. Here are a few pics from our adventure last week in Idyllwild CA.
Warming up by the fire

Cheese!
Lisa (one of the ER residents)
Annikka



The snow suit is a little too big for Annikka! At least it kept her warm though.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Who knew there was so much snow in southern Cal?
Posted by Melissa at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is too cute!! I love that they have matching snowsuits. It looks like you all had a great time too. can't wait to see pictures from Christmas at your parents. I am glad you got to go last minute!
Those snow suits are so cute!!!
Cute pictures Melissa! Your little ones are adorable - I hope you had a Merry Christmas and New Year with your family ;)
hey melissa! it's amy from nursing school! found your blog...long story. anyway, we are thinking of moving to southern ca...email me...amycory@gmail.com
Post a Comment