It seems that there have been storms throughout the whole country this week. I talked to a friend who lives in Wisconsin and she told me that it snowed 12+ inches at her home today. I miss the snow in a way. Actually we got some of our own snow this week - - up in the San Bernardino mountains. The snow level was supposedly lower than usual. I snapped a few photos when I was driving around town on Thursday. It's so funny for me to see snowy mountains and palm trees in the same picture. I really don't mind living in the Indland Empire! Not this time of the year anyway! Rod and I just might go sledding or skiing sometime soon. There's a ski resort not too far from here.



Saturday, December 20, 2008
Best of both worlds!
Posted by Melissa at 2:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
This really is the best time of year here! I love this weather too and the beauty it brings. You got some great great pictures!
Post a Comment