We had so much fun trick-or-treating on Halloween this year (as you can tell from the photo below)! It was a little strange trick-or-treating in my shorts and tee-shirt. It was still 80 degrees at 6:00 when we headed out! Nathan received many laughs & comments about his nemo costume. At first the costume was scary to him and he didn't want to put it on. When I was putting on the orange tights he pleaded, "no mommy...no like...take it off", with a grimace on his face. I thought it was so cute. He seemed to know that tights do not belong on little boys. I promise Nathan that I will never make you wear tights again! Little Annikka was warm and cozy in her baby cow costume.+216.jpg)
Nathan was mad that I woke him from his nap to go
trick-or-treating. It didn't take him long to perk
up though once he figured out what it was all about.+232.jpg)
+185.jpg)
All Nathan wanted to do at the Halloween
party was play in the sandbox :) +228.jpg)
+217.jpg)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Trick or Treat
Posted by Melissa at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Nathan is too cute! It won't be too long till he refuses to put tights on. LOLOLOLOL That's a good thing, though!
I thought your kids were adorable in their costumes too!
So fun!! I thought both your kids looked very cute on Halloween. I love that holiday. It is fun to plan out costumes and dress my kids up.
a little pair of frilly panties on him too so he is more of a girl, dress like a girl fucklike a girl i would cumin his asspussy
Post a Comment