I've always loved halloween. It's so fun getting the kids dressed up and enjoying all of the halloween activities together. Here are some pictures we took of the kids last week.
Annikka was a pumpkin and Nathan was a firefighter. Annikka won the cutest costume award at our ward Halloween party. Way to go little pumpkin!
Nathan's friend was also a firefighter. They looked so cute together :)
We headed to the pumpkin patch Friday night. The kids loved going down the 25 ft. slide.
Rod had to go to work late Saturday night, so we headed to the hospital with him for some more trick or treating. Nathan was thrilled to see a fire truck in the ER parking lot with "real firemen". He even got his very own tour of the big firetruck.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Halloween
Posted by Melissa at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
looks like your kiddos had an awesome Halloween!!
Great pictures melissa and I bet the kids loved the fire truck!!!
They are so adorable! I so wish you guys lived closer!
i love the costumes!!! aren't you guys pregnant again? what are you having? has residency been good or bad? just want to get an idea. crazy you're almost done!
I love the pumpkin costume! Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment