One of my friends is having a boy in a couple of weeks and the other is having a girl so we decided to throw them a joint baby shower. It was a lot of fun and I can't get over how cute the cake was. My friend Michelle made the cake and I'm wondering how I can acquire cake decorating skills like that? Well I think I know the answer...my problem is I don't have the patience!!!



4 comments:
Well after my adventure with the "Popcorn cake" I've learned I don't have the patience either!
What a fun day you must have had! I'm sure the girls really appreciated it!
So fun!! That cake is AWESOME. I love how Michelle brought the pink and blue together. She makes amazing cakes.
And you are such a good friend!
I wonder the same exact thing everytime I see a cute cake, I want to learn SOOO bad but I know I dont have the patience either!
Post a Comment