
This was our first year spending Christmas in our own home & we absolutely loved it! We enjoyed the festivities, food and spirit of Christmas without having to worry about traveling. We were happy to have some time with Rod as he had Christmas eve & Christmas morning off. He has been working a lot this month so it was a nice change of pace. This month has just seemed to fly by with so many things going on. It has been fun, but busy at the same time! It was just nice to be together as a family, teach the children about the importance of Christmas and just relax and have fun together. We hope you all had a very enjoyable Christmas too! What a great time of the year this is! Although it doesn't feel very Christmasy where we live in southern California we do not mind the weather at all!!! Yesterday I was raking leaves in the front yard and soaking up some rays at the same time. I think I could get used to this :)
Here are a few pictures of the kids enjoying some new toys this morning.


Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Melissa at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That pink popper thing is going to drive you nuts!
So fun!! It looked like a fun christmas. I am glad Rod got to be around for a lot of it too. I love Christmas.
It's fun to have Christmas at home sometimes, it looks like you had a good time together!
Post a Comment