We had a wonderful time with my parents for Thanksgiving. They traveled all the way from Susanville to spend a few days with us. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.
These are the only photos I actually took on Thanksgiving. I wish I would have snapped some shots of me and my mom slaving away in the kitchen. Oh well, maybe next year.


Monday, November 30, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by Melissa at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Well you did better than me....it was James' first Thanksgiving and all I have is a picture of him with his auntie Lauren! In my defense (and I will write this in the baby book) I was so sick and really couldn't have cared less that there was even a camera in the room!
I'm glad to see you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now on to Christmas!! Yippee!
Post a Comment