



I thought it would be fun to get a few shots of the kids in their Halloween costumes. I didn't think they would actually sit still and smile for the camera, but they surprised me and did pretty well. I thought some of the photos turned out really cute. 



Friday, October 9, 2009
Fun Photo Shoot
Posted by Melissa at 6:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Your pictures are so cute Mel. Annikka is getting so big, I can't believe it!!
So cute. I love your color choice.
So cute!! Where did you go to get them done? I really like the browns.
Agh! You have two kids now and I didn't even know it! Stumbled across your blog from Gassins. Congratulations! Your kids are adorable. Looks like you guys are keeping busy and having fun! LOL MOnica
Cute, cute, cute! Seriously, darling kids you have there Melissa!
These kids grow up SO fast! Those halloween costumes are adorable, Meliss! Your kids should be published in a magazine :o) We need to talk soon - I miss you guys like crazy!
Post a Comment