Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Farewell Miguelito

My brother Michael left on his mission last Wednesday. It was a bitter sweet moment for me and I have to admit that I got a little emotional and even cried when I said goodbye to him in Susanville (those of you who know me know this is a rare occasion). He will spend 2 months in the Argentina MTC in Buenos Aires before he heads to Uruguay. Here are some photos that my sister Holly took of him right before they left for the airport. We love you Michael and we will miss you! Que Dios te bendigas.


Poor guy won't be able to golf for two whole years!


2 comments:

Tasha said...

When my last brother left it was pretty hard for me too. Maybe because he was the one that tagged along with me when I was home many years ago. I am glad you got to spend some time with him before he left and also go up for his farewell.

Holly Walton said...

No you can't use my pictures!!! My camera has a timer on it so that is how I took the picture of all of us!!