Sunday, February 1, 2009

Disneyland

We were so happy to get Disneyland season passes for Christmas this year. Disneyland is only 45 minutes away, so we go whenever we get a chance. We averaged one visit a week in January. I don't think we'll be able to go that often in the future, but it sure has been fun.

For our 1st trip we got to meet up with my sister and her family (the Waltons). It was a rainy day, but we still had a ton of fun with Holly, Patrick & Wesley! There's never a dull moment when you're with the Waltons =)




What a cutie!!!





















Good times with the Booth Family
Rod's sister Jennette and her family traveled down to visit us for a few days. We had a lot of fun while they were here. Nathan loved playing with his cousins. We went to Disneyland on Jennie's birthday and she was able to get in for free - what a great deal! We also took the kids to Newport beach and they absolutely loved it! Jennie was such a trooper - - being almost 8 months pregant and dealing with 4 kids all under the age of 6 is not an easy task. She did great though!




Nathan gave us a big scare when we were in Toontown. He ran away from us and we had no idea where he was. I felt a rush of panic come over me when I realized he was missing - I wondered how we would ever find him in the huge crowd of people. After walking around for several minutes I found him on the choo-choo train in the middle of toontown. I should have realized sooner that's where he would be. We should have kept him in the dog pound all day!!



Newport Beach Photos
Who knew that it would be nice enough to lay out on the beach and go swimming in Janurary...well it's a true story!
























Annikka got to have her own photo shoot on the beach - - thank you random photographer!







Nathan got in on a few shots too






We also went to Disneyland on Rod's birthday (Jan. 23rd). They gave him $69 Disney dollars because he already has a season pass.

FYI - - in order to get the best experience at Disneyland (small crowds) it's best to avoid the following days if possible:

1. Holidays
2. Saturdays
3. Friday nights
4. Days that everyone else have off
5. Any day in the summer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky lucky you! I love Disneyland. Now if only someone would give us season passes....

Anonymous said...

Lucky lucky you! I love Disneyland. Now if only someone would give us season passes....

Tasha said...

So fun! I am impressed you have gone so much this month too. We just learned about the $69 in Disney bucks if you go on your birthday (and have passes). I will have to find out more details from you about it. I already plan to go for my birthday anyways, so why not get the $69 disney dollars!! We really should go together sometime (once Chase gets a tiny bit bigger).

Anonymous said...

How fun Melissa. What a cute family you have! Better keep a leash on that little Nathan :)

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

We're going in March...I can't wait!

Keriann said...

Disneyland is such a fun magical place! What a way to spend time with your family!