Monday, May 2, 2011

Never a dull moment!


Being a mom of three has definitely been more difficult than I thought it would be. I am lucky I have such a great baby because Annikka and Nathan are constantly bouncing off the walls. There is never a dull moment in our home. Annikka is in the peak of her terrible two years and I am really feeling it. This girl gets into everything, she never listens and frequently puts her safety at risk. If anyone knows how I can get my child to quit running away from me and endangering her life, please let me know. She is a handful, but she is also a sweetie. I love my little Annikka, I am just wondering when this terrible 2 stage will end!!!



This is Annikka falling asleep in her highchair because she refuses to take naps now.

This is where I found her a couple of weeks ago, running into the street in front of our home.

This is where I found her when she was calling for help. She fell over in Aubrey's baby bouncer. This kid makes me laugh :)

5 comments:

Tasha said...

I love your kids. You are such a good Mom Melissa.

Anonymous said...

I love my sweet little Kika!

BradandMelanie said...

Ugh! I totally feel your pain...three is WAY harder than I thought too, even after almost a year...hang in there.

Amanda said...

She reminds me so much of Kate, Meliss - I'm pretty sure at Annikka's age, I introduced Kate to the big bad wolf. She was too big and strong to physically make her do anything, so I had no choice but to play mental games with her. Call me if you need any pointers. I hope it didn't psychologically damage her for life - all I know is it worked at that age. :o) Love you!

TheKunks said...

Cute kids! love the red hat. I gave up on making hats that actually fit who I am making them for. Good luck with the girlie drama. I hear girls have the most hormones raging at two than ever (even teenager years).