Thursday, June 3, 2010

A quick trip to Utah


Less than two weeks ago we traveled to Utah for Jill's wedding (Rod's sister). She married her boyfriend of 10yrs. I just loved seeing Jill as a beautiful bride. She and her groom looked so happy together. The day after the wedding was Tom's farewell. Tom is going on a missin to Brazil and he is currently in the MTC. We were so happy to be able to see Tom again. All of the grandkids will definitely miss uncle "choo choo" as they call him. Here are a few pics. from the trip.

The happy bride and groom

Annikka and cousin Addlee with uncle "choo choo"


Nathan wanted me to take a picture of him posing here

This is what Annikka did during the entire photo shoot

We could not get a decent photo of our family. Most of them looked like this - none of us looking at the camera and Annikka having a fit :)

This is what we woke up to the day we traveled home. Snow on May 26th !?

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Looked like a fun trip. I happen to love the family picture! It is real life :) Glad you got to go. Cannot believe it snowed the day you left. That is craziness.

Letti said...

I love quick trips. It looks like you had fun too. I can't believe that you had snow in May thats crazy.