Twice I had the privilege of running the St. George marathon with my sister Amy. Well I guess I didn't run it with her because she came in WAY ahead of me. When I run I just hope to finish the race, but my sister doesn't only finish them, she WINS them! Last Saturday she ran the Whiskey Row Marathon in Prescott, Arizona and came in 1st place in the woman's division. This marathon is considered one of the toughest marathons in the country because of it's steep terrain and high altitude. Way to go Amy!!! I am amazed you can do so well with three kids at home - - and two of them are younger then mine! Simply amazing!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
My sister the super athlete
Posted by Melissa at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That is seriously amazing!!!!! Way to go her! I am sitting in awe.
Post a Comment